搜尋此網誌

2010年10月25日 星期一

Am i a jinx?

What is jinx ? "bad luck, or a person or thing that is believed to bring bad luck" defined by Cambridge Online Dictionary definition.


empty space of mico-oven (now)

Today the warden came to my place to check micro-oven again cause there have been four micro-ovens broke in the same way since I moved in. When I saw him coming to help me again this morning, I just said sorry for bothering him so many times as everyone do in Taiwan because he did not look like as happy as he did before. After that, he just blurted out : "you are the guy called jinx which means someone always get bad luck." At the mean while, I did not think too much because I did not understand the meaning of the word and replied him a smile for nothing. As I know the word's meaning, I felt a little sad but doubted what he said to me.

The first broken one

First, if all the problems happened in my room are existed before I moved in, it is not my fault. I pay money to live here and also have obligation to report problems and they have to fix the problems. If problems happened after I moved in, however, and I operated the machine followed by the instruction, then that is not my problem.

Second, as the first micro-oven broken, I told the wardens it might be electricity's problem lead to explode the fuse and cause the problem. But they did not accept it and argued it was the rubbish micro-oven's problem. They finally knew the most possible reason, could be the fluctuated flow of electricity, until they exploded one of four by themselves.

I think I am not the problem lead to all the problems happened and all of these are not about jinx or luck or not. It is about the key reason they should find and solve it.

2010.10.28 revised

the fifth one


This is a new-old micro-oven set in my room before i back.
Lisa said the staff told her that he will kick my ass if i break it again in the future. XD



沒有留言:

張貼留言